– Secretarial support to the departments and receptionist services,
– assist in drafting of standard letters, notes, briefings and replies
– registration of incoming and outgoing mail,
– collecting mail and distributing it to the relevant departments,
– registration of invoices and registration of travel reimbursements documents,
– provide assistance by answering telephone, taking calls and messages, responding to general
inquiries and managing the e-mail exchange (functional mailboxes) and calendar,
– registration, dispatching and follow-up of mail and other communications,
– prepare and copy documents for transmission;
– maintain and organize files,
– prepare mission orders/claims and organize travel arrangements,
– assist in welcoming the visitors in accordance with security requirements,
– provide administrative and logistical support for the organization of internal and external meetings
(arranging meeting rooms, preparing coffee etc.),
– other duties according to the priorities and needs of the service.
- Completed at least compulsory education,
- very good oral and written knowledge of English (level C1),
- computer literacy and in particular a good knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Office and Internet,
- possibility of an immediate start.
- working with successful and dynamic team, 4 h/day (08:30 – 12;30 and 12:30 – 16:30h), 11,375 EUR/h gross and pleasant working environment.
If you fully meet the conditions, please send us a Europass CV (other forms will not be considered as relevant) in English via e-mail address: email@example.com.
For all your questions we are available between 10 am and 12:00 pm at following phone number: 059 333 023 (Mojca Ipavec).